Tuesday 21 July 2015

Merry Meet

Merry Meet,

I invite you to follow me on my journey, as my feet take me where I wouldn't dream to go. As I learn, make mistakes, fall and regain my balance. I invite you to witness the footsteps I leave on this earth and the knowledge I gain.


Let me introduce myself. My name is Luna, and right now I'm 22 summers old. The beauty of nature inspires me and I'm proud to call it my church. I practice witchcraft Solitary, but also in a group. I'll use this blog to share the rituals I do, share my experiences and my opinions. I'm a passionate girl, that happily lets the child in her free. I dance and jump in the grass, and will probably kick my shoes off in the process. I celebrate life as much as I can and try to enjoy every bit of it. I worship nature and all it's wonders. I devour books while the grass tickles under my bare feet, or while the rain ticks lullabies on my windows.

I hope you'll enjoy this blog, just as much as I'll enjoy writing it's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment